In daily operation, the centrifuge should be maintained as follows:
1. Before operating the centrifuge, turn off the power and release the centrifuge brake first.
2. Check whether other parts are loose and abnormal.
3. Turn on the power and start driving clockwise (usually it takes about 40-60 seconds from static to normal work).
4. Normally, each device must be emptied for about 3 hours after leaving the factory, and can be operated without abnormal conditions.
5. The material should be placed as evenly as possible.
6. Must be operated by a dedicated person, the capacity must not exceed the rated value.
7. It is strictly forbidden for the machine to work at overspeed, so as not to affect the service life of the machine.
8. After the machine is started, if there is an abnormal situation, it is necessary to check the parking space, if necessary, disassembly and repair.
9. The centrifuge runs at high speed, so please do not contact your body with the drum to avoid accidents.
10. The mesh of the filter cloth should be determined according to the solid particle size of the material to be separated, otherwise it will affect the separation effect. For other filter cloth devices, the filter cloth sealing ring should be embedded in the drum sealing groove to prevent materials from entering.
11. In order to ensure the normal operation of the centrifuge, please refuel and maintain rotating parts every 6 months. At the same time, check the lubrication of the bearings for wear; if the parts in the brake device are worn, please replace them carefully; whether the bearing cover leaks oil.
12. After using the machine, the machine should be cleaned and kept clean.
13. Do not separate non-corrosion-resistant centrifuges from highly corrosive materials; otherwise, operations must be strictly in accordance with equipment requirements and regulations. Non-explosion-proof centrifuges shall not be used in flammable or explosive environments.