This 3-phase separation horizontal decanter centrifuge is a preferred solution to three phase separation of palm oil, olive oil, mandarin oil, flotation sludge, food sludge, etc.
This 3-phase separation horizontal decanter centrifuge is primarily employed for solid-liquid-liquid separation. The working principle can be explained as follow.
Under the centrifugal force, the material will be formed with three relatively stable layers including solid phase layer, as well as heavy and light liquid layers, from the bowl wall to the inside. The solid phase will be driven to the small end of the rotary bowl by the screw conveyor and then will be expelled from the slagging hole. The heavy and light liquid phases will flow towards the big end of the rotating bowl along passages among screw flights and then will be drained from different outlets.
High quality of components
· Superior design with the highest configuration and best material for long and reliable service.
· Decanter Centrifuge Bowl and Conical section made from Stainless Steel by centrifugal casting.
· Screw protection: Tungsten Carbide Tiles or hard alloy for longer life and easier replacement.
· Genuine SKF/SKF bearing for longer and reliable operation
· High customized color for your choice
Shoot from our workshop
bowl diameter ×
Max G force
Main drive kW
l oil/water/solids separation of various kinds of oily sludge
l 3-phase separation of palm oil
l clarification of olive oil
l fish meal and oil
l maize germ oil in the production of ethyl alcohol
l kitchen residual grease recovery
l clarification and separation of swill-cooked dirty oil